Sunday night, Demi Lovato performed at the California mid-state fair. While she was singing ‘Sober’, a song about her battles with drugs and alcohol, she forgot the lyrics.
Yesterday, an emergency call to the Hollywood Hills home of Demi Lovato.
Lovato was celebrating a friend’s birthday in west Hollywood Monday night.
Yesterday afternoon, she was rushed to an LA hospital after suffering what appears to be an overdose. At 1:48 yesterday afternoon, paramedics found Demi unconscious when they arrived at her home.
Demi was treated at her home with Narcan, an emergency treatment for narcotic overdoses. The alleged overdose occurred at her home in the Hollywood Hills. Around 3 yesterday afternoon, her aunt posted on social media that Demi is awake and responsive.
Demi Lovato has battled substance abuse for years. She lived in a sober living home after getting released from a treatment center. She had been six years sober from alcohol, cocaine and Oxycontin. Last month, she released a song called “Sober” where she revealed she had fallen off the wagon. She is said to be recovering today at an LA hospital.
Demi Lovato performed Sunday night at the fair.