Mostly sunny today, highs near near 60. NNE winds 5-10 mph.
Tonight, cloudy skies, lows near 33. Light variable winds.
Tomorrow, sunny, highs near 61. NE winds 5-10 mph.
The extended forecast calls for mostly sunny skies through Sunday, Christmas Day.
No rain in the forecast until a week from today. About a 60% chance of rain next Tuesday, December 27th. A 40% chance of rain on Thursday, December 29th .