Paso Robles City Council Meeting 01.04.2019

The Paso Robles city council meeting last night was short and direct. The meeting ending within an hour. The council receiving a report on conservation from public works director, Dick Mckinley. They also discussed refinancing long term obligation bonds. Last night’s Paso Robles city council meeting one of the shortest in recent memory.

Rain 01.04.2019

We’ll enjoy sunny skies today in the north county, but the rain will move in tonight. About a 20% chance of rain tonight. Increasing to 90% chance of rain tomorrow. Sunday, only a 30% chance of rain in the morning, but another storm hits late Sunday night around 11 or 12. About a 70% chance…

Jaime Umphenour, host

Sound Off – Thu 01/03/2019

Jaime Umphenour is the host of “Sound-Off”, the longest running talk show on the Central Coast now in its sixth decade. She brings to the show an eclectic range of guests from Authors to Artists, business owners to politicians, and everyone in between. Tune in to Sound Off every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

First Baby 1.03.2019

The first baby born in San Luis Obispo county in the new year remains anonymous. The baby’s mother elected to avoid the limelight after giving birth in San Luis Obispo. The second child, however, was a beautiful baby boy born to an attractive young couple at Twin Cities community hospital in Templeton. James Fazio and…