Downtown parking, it wasn’t on the agenda, but the city council got an update from parking consultant Julie Dixon. Dixon is working with the city of Paso Robles to address parking management issues in downtown Paso Robles. The community stakeholders meeting is next Thursday, October 11th.
At last night’s Paso Robles city council, several people honored for their work in the recent trial over water rights. Also honored for their work on the issue, Mike Mazer and public works director Dick Mckinley. Martin telling the council of Dick Mckinley. Public works director Dick Mckinley and city staffers Mike Mazer and Christopher…
Thunderstorms expected today in the north county. Forecasters are saying we have an 80% chance of rain today, 20% tomorrow. Predicted rainfall amounts range from a quarter inch to an inch and a half. Meanwhile, the water level at lake Nacimiento has dropped steadily. It was 55% last spring. It’s now about 13% of capacity.…
The Morning Exchange; North County’s local news show airs 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. every weekday. Hosts Kevin Will and Dick Mason take a lively, sometimes irreverent look at local issues. Weather every hour around the clock. Call in and let your voice be heard on a number of topics.
Jaime Umphenour is the host of “Sound-Off”, the longest running talk show on the Central Coast now in its sixth decade. She brings to the show an eclectic range of guests from Authors to Artists, business owners to politicians, and everyone in between. Tune in to Sound Off every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Cloudy today with highs near 80, a 20% chance of rain. Tonight, partly cloudy with temperatures in the mid to upper 50’s. Again, a 20% chance of rain. Tomorrow, a 70% chance rain in the morning hours, highs in the mid 70’s.
Coming up Saturday night, the opening of a remarkable new art show in Paso Robles at Studios in the Park. It’s called WeHo in Paso. The opening of WeHo in Paso begins at six Saturday evening at Studios in the Park in downtown Paso Robles.
The road work continues today on Sherwood road in Paso Robles. Ditus Esperanza says they started paving the north side of Sherwood road yesterday, that work will continue through this week.
The Templeton Community Services District board of directors also meets this evening. The board will consider awarding a one hundred thousand dollar contract for the Bonita well replacement project. That meeting gets underway at seven this evening at the Templeton CSD office.