Weather 3.22.2019

Forecasters say we’ll see cloudy skies today, and light rain beginning late tonight. That light rain will continue tomorrow morning, but it will stay pretty warm. Highs today and tomorrow in the mid 60’s. The next significant storm arrives Tuesday and Wednesday. About a 25% chance of rain on Tuesday, increasing to 75% on Wednesday.…

Jaime Umphenour, host

Sound Off – Thu 03/21/2019

Jaime Umphenour is the host of “Sound-Off”, the longest running talk show on the Central Coast now in its sixth decade. She brings to the show an eclectic range of guests from Authors to Artists, business owners to politicians, and everyone in between. Tune in to Sound Off every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.    …

North County Weather 3.21.2019

Morning showers, highs in the low 60’s Tonight, mostly clear, 10% chance of rain, lows near 40. Tomorrow, mostly cloudy, highs in the mid 60’s. The extended forecast mostly sunny skies through the weekend, but a chance of showers on Saturday morning. More rain Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.

Naked Mannequins 3.21.2019

In Santa Rosa, Jason Windus built a fence around his backyard, but a neighbor objected, so the neighbor went to the city council. The neighbor apparently wanted to be able to see what Jason had going on in his backyard. So, Jason got a bunch of fashion dummies and placed the naked mannequins around his…

Other Stories This Thursday 3.21.2019

Searchers have found the body of a 5-year-old girl who fell into a the Stanislaus river Sunday. The sheriff’s department there says the body of Matilda Ortiz was found yesterday. She slipped of rocks and fell into the swollen Stanislaus river sunday evening at knights ferry. Her father jumped in but was unable to reach…

Dick Mason

Jamba Juice 3.21.2019

Jamba Juice is planning to open a new store in Atascadero. The juicer plans to open a store on the corner of El Camino Real and highway forty-one. Jeff Olds and his wife Linda Ozawa Olds will own the franchise. They also own stores in San Luis, Arroyo Grande and Paso Robles. Jamba Juice was…

Draft E 3.21.2019

On Tuesday night, the Paso Robles city council looked at five proposed draft maps for city council districts. Shalice Tilton is with DNC, a company which is helping the city to develop geographic maps to avert a lawsuit from a Malibu based attorney who is suing cities and school district around the state forcing them…

Weather 3.21.2019

Forecasters say we may see some showers this morning. Those will dissipate (around 8) and we’ll enjoy mostly cloudy skies today. Then early Saturday morning we’ll see showers again. Over half an inch of rain fell yesterday in most parts of the north county. More than that at higher elevations. 8 tenths of an inch…